Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sauna cabin ?!?


For the past few weeks I've been working on a new addition to the Tree House. It was suposed to be an outdoor bathroom/shower but now I'm thinking to convert it to a spa/sauna cabin. It still needs some work but a lot has been done.Platform, walls and roof was done some time ago and now I'm working on the interior.One major problem is to get enough money to purchase a wood burning sauna stove.There are three major categories of sauna stoves:electric,gas(propane) and wood burning.Since wood is abundant and off grid it was the best choice.I already picked the one that i like ,but still need some $$$ to buy it. I spent some time researching sauna web sites and found many good tips and techniques of building one.I have many pictures which were taken during construction and I will add them later.Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

1 comment: