Sunday, September 13, 2009

this is re cap of how it all started






It all started at my very good friend's property where we came to camp a few years ago.Pretty son we fell in love with this place.It was peaceful,quiet place where we could be closer to nature.The last picture on the bottom shows me and my son Max in 2007 next to a little pond .Notice two trees in the upper right corner.This is the spot where our tree house began its life.
It was Memorial Day weekend and I decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to start building a tree house for my kids.Little did i know that this project would get out of hand and it'd become a retreat for the whole family.I couldn't pick a better time, because that weekend not only did i have my family with me,but also a bunch of friends.Within three days,the platform was built .Here are some picture to show the work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment